All > Law > E-Discovery
- In a network, the central computer which controls the remote computers and holds the central databases.
AmDoc - Cite This Source - This Definition
- backbone, Ethernet, file transfer, LAN (Local Area Network), Local area network, MAC Address, Network Gear, Ping, Remote Access, Router, Subnet Address
- An organism that contains another organism.
Susan Allender-Hagedorn and Charles Hagedorn - Cite This Source - This Definition
- An organism that contains another organism or a cloning vector.
UN Food and Agriculture Organization - Cite This Source - This Definition
- bio-engineering, deme, Ecology, mammary gland, metastasis, monophyletic, non-target organism, Nontarget organism, Organ, organic evolution, unisexual
- Hardened Optical Sensor Testbed .
DoD Missile Defense Agency - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Exo Decoy, HAOI, HAOIS, Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), MOSTT, Obscurant, Stealth
- The computer on which a program or other data resides.
Perl - Cite This Source - This Definition
- cracker, Hacker, script kiddie
- A computer that is connected to a TCP/IP network.
Adaptec - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Heterogeneous Network, IP Address, LANE, NAS (Network-Attached Storage), Point of Presence (POP), POP, server
- 1. In packet- and message-switching communications networks, the collection of hardware and software that makes use of packet or message switching to support user-to-user, i.e., end-to-end, communications, interprocess communications, and distributed data processing. [From Weik '89] 2. Synonym host computer. 3. A computer system attached to a network.
ATIS - Cite This Source - This Definition
- integrated system, packet-switching network, switched multimegabit data services (SMDS), teletex, trace packet, transfer mode, transmission control protocol