All > Law > E-Discovery
- Sun Microsystems Java is a platform-independent, programming language for adding animation and other actions to websites.
AmDoc - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Extensible Markup Language (XML), False Positive/Negative, html" (Hypertext Markup Language), Natural Language Search, SGML/HyTime, SQL (Structured Query Language), Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML), Validate, XML
- A portable high level programming language released by Sun Microsystems.
David J. Barnes - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Sun's trademark for a set of technologies for creating and safely running software programs in both stand-alone and networked environments.
Sun Microsystems - Cite This Source - This Definition
- CTS, Java 2 SDK, Java Card, Java Card API, Java Compatibility Kit (JCK), Java Platform, JCP (Java Community Process), JSR (Java Specification Request), Technology Compatibility Kit (TCK)
- A computer programming language whose programs can run on a number of different types of computer and/or operating system. Used extensively to produce applets for web pages.
I-Search Digest - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Java is a programming language originally developed by Sun, and used to develop Android applications.
It is important to note that while the Java language is used for Android applications, the Java bytecode and Java virtual machine are not. for more information, see the entry for Dalvik.
Embedded Linux Wiki - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Dalvik, .dex extension, .dex file, JNI, NDK, zygote