All > Technology > Programming > Java
- A Web scripting language that is used in both browsers and Web servers. Like all scripting languages, it is used primarily to tie other components together or to accept user input.
Sun Microsystems - Cite This Source - This Definition
- agent, Client, Common Gateway Interface, HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol), JavaServer Faces Technology, POA, registry, server, service endpoint interface, user data constraint, Web container provider, Web server, Web server provider, well-known port
- A Web scripting language that is used in browsers and Web servers.
IBM - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Average query response time, DIIOP (Domino Internet Inter-ORB Protocol), JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), JSP (Java Server Pages), JVM (Java virtual machine), proxy server, servlet, soft error page
- An simple interpreted computer language used for small programming tasks within HTML web pages. The scripts are normally interpreted (or run) on the client computer by the web browser. Some search engines have been known to index these scripts, presumably erroneously.
I-Search Digest - Cite This Source - This Definition
SEO Book - Cite This Source - This Definition