All > Business > Banking
- Member means any person who has been admitted to membership in the Connecticut credit union in accordance with state law.
Connecticut Deptartment of Banking - Cite This Source - This Definition
- bankers\' bank, Banking day, Business day, connecticut bank, connecticut credit union, Media, State bank
- A member is an employee of a public or governmental entity who participates jointly with his employer in one of the South Carolina Retirement Systems' plans by contributing a set percentage of his or her wages towards the member's pension plan.
South Carolina Retirement Systems - Cite This Source - This Definition
- AICPA PFP, Correlated Systems, Inactive Member, Non-Member, Pension Plan, Police Officers Retirement System (PORS), South Carolina Retirement System (SCRS), South Carolina Retirement Systems, State Optional Retirement Program
- The members of a class are fields, methods and nested classes.
David J. Barnes - Cite This Source - This Definition
- A field or method of a class. Unless specified otherwise, a member is not static.
Sun Microsystems - Cite This Source - This Definition
- class body, fully qualified class name, inner class, interpretational inner class, local inner class, nested class, non-static nested class, static nested class, subordinate inner class, top level class