All > Technology > Programming > Java
- A group of program components, typically with restricted visibility to program components in other modules. Java uses packages to implement this concept.
David J. Barnes - Cite This Source - This Definition
- application assembler, application client module, deployer, deployment descriptor, J2EE application, J2EE module, resource adapter module, Web application, distributable, Web module
- A "file" that defines a "package" of (almost) the same name, which can either "export" symbols or function as an "object" class. (A module's main .pm file may also load in other files in support of the module.) See the use built-in.
Perl - Cite This Source - This Definition
- deprecated modules and features, export, Import, (to be) dropped modules, typemap, XS
- An interchangeable subassembly that constitutes part of, i.e., is integrated into, a larger device or system. 2. In computer programming, a program unit that is discrete and identifiable with respect to compiling, combining with other modules, and loading.
ATIS - Cite This Source - This Definition
- computer program, computer program origin, diagnostic program, File server, front-end processor (FEP), input data, keyboard recorder, program architecture, program origin, programming system, Pull, registration program, relative address, resident, self-relative address, structured programming