All > Recreation > Fishing
- Area covered all or part of the year by water. Can be identified by typical plants and soil types.
Idaho Fish and Game - Cite This Source - This Definition
- algae, Aquatic, gill, gill opening, habitat, milfoil, plankton, Plankton bloom, Riparian zone, Rotenone, Species, zooplankton
- Land that stays flooded all or part of the year with fresh or salt water.
EPA - Cite This Source - This Definition
- freshwater, haline, Hydrosphere, j\ökulhlaup, plankton
- In hydrologic terms, an area that is regularly wet or flooded and has a water table that stands at or above the land surface for at least part of the year.
NOAA National Weather Service - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Cone of Depression, Cone of Influence, Depression Storage, Detention Storage, drawdown, Initial Detention, Observation well