A representative who sells insurance for one or more companies.
An insurance salesperson. An agent represents the insurance company, not the consumer. A) An independent agent usually represents two or more insurers in a sales and service capacity and is paid on a commission basis. B) An exclusive agent or captive agent represents only one company, usually on a commission basis.
A person who sells insurance policies.
Also listed in:
- All > Business > Banking
- All > Business > Finance > Insurance > Auto Insurance
- All > Business > Finance > Personal Finance
- All > Business > Finance > Personal Finance > Mortgage
- All > Healthcare > Health Insurance
- All > Law > Bankruptcy
- All > Technology > E-mail > Lotus Domino
- All > Technology > E-mail > Microsoft Email > Microsoft Exchange > Microsoft Exchange 2007
- All > Technology > Programming > Java
- All > Technology > Security
- All > Technology > Storage
- All > Technology > Telecommunications
- All > Travel > Visa