An authenticated set of users classified by common traits such as job title or customer profile. Groups are also associated with a set of roles, and every user that is a member of a group inherits all the roles assigned to that group.
A collection of principals within a given security policy domain.
- Browse Related Terms: access control, authorization, authorization constraint, group, Realm, role (security), security constraint, security policy domain, security role, security technology domain, security view
Also listed in:
- All > Law > Intellectual Property
- All > Technology > E-mail > Lotus Domino
- All > Technology > E-mail > Microsoft Email > Microsoft Exchange > Microsoft Exchange 2003
- All > Technology > Operating System > Microsoft Windows > Microsoft Windows Server > Microsoft Active Directory
- All > Technology > Parallel Computing > Cloud Computing > Amazon Web Services > Amazon EC2
- All > Technology > Programming > Perl
- All > Technology > Storage