Abbreviation for adenine.
- Browse Related Terms: A, ACP, AI, ASA, BOD, Bt, C, CBD, ccc DNA, cM, cpDNA, EDV, F1, g, GDP, GLP, GRAS, GUS, Hup+, log phase, LPS, MAS, messenger RNA, monocot, mtDNA, NFT, OLA, OPU, ORF, PEG, PG, Phage, PHB, PPM, PR protein, PWP, RH, RIA, RIP, RNAase, RNase, RuBP, SC, SCA, SCE, SCP, simple sequence repeat, SNP, sperm, ssDNA, T, U, VSG
- Browse Related Terms: A, Burden, Caldera (crater), Deflagration, Detonator, Fuse, Millisecond delay (short period delay), Spacing
1. Abbrevation for hail in weather observations.
2. Symbol used on long-term climate outlooks issued by CPC to indicate areas that are likely to be above normal for the specified parameter (temperature, precipitation, etc.).
- Browse Related Terms: A, B, CL, Climate Diagnostics Bulletin, Climatological Outlook, Drought Assessments, ENSO Diagnostic Discussion, Hazards Assessment, OTLK, PWO, SWODY2
Also listed in: