- Minimum (or) Minute
NOAA National Weather Service - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: APD, AVG, AVP, DIR, GDR, GMN, GSP, GST, H0, SPD, WSPD, WVHT
- (mind BAH-dee EK-ser-SIZE) A form of exercise that combines body movement with mental focus and controlled breathing to improve strength, balance, flexibility, and overall health. Examples of mind/body exercises are yoga, tai chi, and qigong.
National Cancer Institute - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: acupressure, asthenia, Chinese meridian theory, maximum inspiratory pressure test, mind/body exercise, MIP test, qigong, stamina, tai chi (ty chee)
> SEO / Search Marketing
- A measure of the amount of people who think of you or your product when thinking of products in your category. Sites with strong mindshare, top rankings, or a strong memorable brand are far more likely to be linked at than sites which are less memorable and have less search exposure. The link quality of mindshare related links most likely exceeds the quality of the average link on the web. If you sell non-commodities, personal recommendations also typically carry far greater weight than search rankings alone. See also: Filthy Linking Rich [PDF] - Mike Grehan article about how top rankings are self reinforcing
SEO Book - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: Inlinks, Link bait, Link Baiting, Link Building, Link Bursts, Link Churn, Link Popularity
> Biotechnology and Genetics
> Food Biotechnology
- The conversion of organic compounds into inorganic (mineral) ones. For example, the conversion of ethanol into carbon dioxide and water.
UN Food and Agriculture Organization - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: aerobic respiration, autotroph, biotin, heterotroph, inorganic compound, net photosynthesis, opine, parahormone, photosynthesis, photosynthetic, ribulose
- baccarat - A variation of Baccarat in which a smaller table than usual is used, with less seats, and has one dealer, instead of two dealers and a caller.
John Palmer - Cite This Source - This Definition
- baccarat - A smaller version table baccarat.
il dado - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: Baccarat en Banque, Callman, Croupier, Dealer, House Edge, Ladderman, Shills, Starter, VIP
- An air-launched direct-ascent ("pop-up") kinetic energy anti-satellite weapon.
DoD Missile Defense Agency - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: KDEC, KE, KE ASAT, KEI, KEV, KEW, KEWC, KEWE, KEWG, KEWO, KIDD, Kinetic Energy (KE), Kinetic Energy Weapon (KEW), KW, LOWKATRER, Miniature Homing Vehicle (MHV)/ Miniature Vehicle (MV), NKEW, Rail Gun (RG), SBKEW
- See computer.
ATIS - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: adiabatic computer circuit, ADP system, automated information system (AIS), Collision, computer conferencing, computer system resilience, computing system, cyberspace, distributed computing environment, embedded computer, guard, hierarchical computer network, host computer, hybrid computer, Initiator, mainframe, newsfeed, online computer system, special purpose computer, work space
- A small leadhead jig, usually 1/16- or 1/32-ounce, often used for catching crappie or sunfish.
AZGFD - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: buzzbait, jig, jig-and-pig or jig-n-pig, jig-fishing, jig-fish, leadhead, lead-head, marabou jig, spider jig, spinnerbait
- The belief that "small is beautiful." Paradoxically, if you say something in a small language, it turns out big, and if you say it in a big language, it turns out small. Go figure.
Perl - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: Architecture, awk, bytecode, code generator, glue language, platform, port, porter, program generator, script
> Personal Finance
- The minimum initial deposit required to open the account described.
State of New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: Certificate of deposit, Certificate of deposit (CD), CollegeSureÂ® CD, credit union, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Financial institution, Jumbo CD, National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Personal Savings Account, Savings account, Time deposit