Missile Assembly Building.
- Browse Related Terms: AAM, AIM, alarm, CASOM, Command Destruct Signal, Force Reliability, HMSC, HVM, Hypervelocity Missile (HVM), IOM, MAB, MMM, MRP, MTM, Peacekeeper, QRM, SMAT, TMMM
Also listed in:
(1) OBSOLETE. Military Airlift Command. See AMC. (2) Maintenance Allocation Chart.
- Browse Related Terms: Alternate National Military Command Center (ANMCC), ANMCC, CM(N)CC, JMC, MAC, NMCC, NMCS
Also listed in:
Multi-Application Command and Control Kit (GD term for IVIS follow-on).
- Browse Related Terms: ABCCC, ACCS, AES, ATCCS, B2C2, BDE, C2, C2E, C2I, C2P, C2S, C2SC, C2Sims, C2STN, C2V, C2W, CCE, CCIS, CRP, Emission Control (EMCON), GCCS, ICS, JINTACCS, LCCE, MACCK, NCCOSC, NCCS, NUICCS, OLC 2, RADIC System, SPADCCS, Special Data Commands, System Integration Test, WAM, WWMCCS
Marine Corps Air Command and Control System.
- Browse Related Terms: AFC 2 S, AFC2S, AGCCS, Airspace Control in the Combat Zone, Airspace Control Plan, Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Cell, Command and Control (C 2 ), FAAD C2I, MACCS, MTACCS, National Military Command Center (NMCC), Point Defense, TACCS, TACCSF, Tactical Air Operations Center, Tactical Area of Responsibility (TAOR), TAD C2, Weapons Control
Major Army Command.
- Browse Related Terms: AADCOM, AMC, AMCOM, ARCCC, ARSPACE, ASC, ATCOM, AVSCOM, BCV, CECOM, COMARFOR, COMARSPACE, CTT, DISCOM, ERADCOM, FORSCOM, INSCOM, Joint Force, MACOM, MICOM, SD, SSDC, TACOM, TRADOC, United States Army Space Command (USARSPACE), USAMICOM, USAOEC, USARCENT, USAREUR, USARLANT, USARPAC, USASDC, USASSDC, USATRADOC
(1) Mission Area Deficiency. (2) Mutually Assured Destruction.
- Browse Related Terms: CORM, Equipment Operationally Ready, Fault Tolerance, Full Mission Capable, MAD, ME/VA, MEM, Mission Capable (MC), MNS, MOPP, MUE, NMC, Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Contamination Survivability, Operational Capability, Partial Mission Capable, Precedence, Readiness Postures, Robust, Support Equipment, System Readiness Objective
Modified Air Defense System.
- Browse Related Terms: AD, ADCATT, ADDA, ADDS, ADI, ADIZ, ADSG, ADSI, ADX, CADCI, DADS, FAAD, FAADS, HIMAD, IAD, IADS, JADO, LAAD, LADL, MADS, NADGE, NATINAD, PVO (PVO Strany ), SAGE, SHORAD, TADS, Theater High Altitude Area Defense System (THAAD), Traverse Level, USAADASCH
Marine Air-Ground Task Force.
- Browse Related Terms: AAFCE, AF, AF SATCOM, AF/IN, AFAC, AFAE, AFAM, AFCC, AFOSH, AFPEO/SP, AFSARC, AFSATCOM, AFSB, AFSC, AFSCN, AFSSI, AFWAN, AFWL, AMOS, ASAF, ASAF (A), ATAF, CENTAF, CMAFB, COMAFFOR, Common Integration and Tasks Execution (CITE), Communications System Segment (CSS), CSAF, FAAWC, LAAFB, MAGTF, Navy FAAWC, PACAF, RAAF, RNLAF, SPO, TAF, TPWG, USAF, USAFE, USCENTAF, USPACAF, VAFB, WR/VAFB
The primary directional EMR emitted from radar transmitters.
- Browse Related Terms: AEWR, AN/TPS-59, AROS, ATRJ, EWR, FF, FLIR, FOV Radar, FPS, FRC, HPIR, main beam, MESAR, MSR, PACBAR, Pulse Duration, Radar Cross Section (RCS), Radar Netting, RADINT, RCF, RCS, RCSR, RS, RSRE, RWR, SLAR, SPY-1, TDR, TFR, TPD, Track Production Area, UEWR, UEWRS, XBR
Also listed in:
An individual responsible for retaining the major defense system in or restoring it to a specified condition. Maintenance activities include inspection, testing, servicing, classification as to serviceability, repair, rebuilding, and reclamation.
- Browse Related Terms: Fait, HDA, IA&T, IAT, IATCO, Maintainer, MATHSFA, NHA, OSIA, Producibility, SUS