All > Science > Biotechnology and Genetics > Food Biotechnology
Abbreviation for adenine.UN Food and Agriculture Organization - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: A, ACP, AI, ASA, BOD, Bt, C, CBD, ccc DNA, cM, cpDNA, EDV, F1, g, GDP, GLP, GRAS, GUS, Hup+, log phase, LPS, MAS, messenger RNA, monocot, mtDNA, NFT, OLA, OPU, ORF, PEG, PG, Phage, PHB, PPM, PR protein, PWP, RH, RIA, RIP, RNAase, RNase, RuBP, SC, SCA, SCE, SCP, simple sequence repeat, SNP, sperm, ssDNA, T, U, VSG
apparent trace.Bureau of Reclamation - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: A, Burden, Caldera (crater), Deflagration, Detonator, Fuse, Millisecond delay (short period delay), Spacing
1. Abbrevation for hail in weather observations.
2. Symbol used on long-term climate outlooks issued by CPC to indicate areas that are likely to be above normal for the specified parameter (temperature, precipitation, etc.).NOAA National Weather Service - Cite This Source - This Definition
- Browse Related Terms: A, B, CL, Climate Diagnostics Bulletin, Climatological Outlook, Drought Assessments, ENSO Diagnostic Discussion, Hazards Assessment, OTLK, PWO, SWODY2