1. Abbreviation for Altocumulus - a cloud of a class characterized by globular masses or rolls in layers or patches, the individual elements being larger and darker than those of cirrocumulus and smaller than those of stratocumulus. These clouds are of medium altitude, about 8000-20,000 ft (2400-6100 m).
2. Convective outlook issued by the Storm Prediction Center. Abbreviation for Anticipated Convection; the term originates from the header coding [ACUS1] of the transmitted product.NOAA National Weather Service - Cite This Source - This Definition
Also listed in:
- All > Recreation > Games > World of Warcraft
- All > Science > Energy > Renewable Energy > Solar Energy
- All > Science > Water
- All > Technology > Telecommunications